Monday, September 6, 2010

New work schedule, school has started and a birthday party.... oh my...

I know it's been a few weeks since I've been here but I'm trying to adjust to work overnights and settle into the kid's school schedule plus... my baby turned 6 this weekend. I feel very overwhelmed and exhausted and I still have to make 20+ cup cakes tonight for school tomorrow. I needed to remind myself that this to will pass.... so here a few of the things I've worked on these last couple weeks and I will endeavor to work more soon....

These are some experiments...made out of polymer clay with just a touch of mold making compound 
To make them flexible and VERY comfortable...

A sea of turtles

Just some experiments...



3 comments:

  1. They're all gorgeous, Melinda! Nice work yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rings! They're so pretty. I love wearing rings so I'vve ben playing with the idea of doing some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pendants, very colorful and really cool efffect!

    ReplyDelete